Criteria for candidates
Required for admission:
- a bachelor's level for academics (bachelor's degree, diploma of laurea di primo livello) in history, geography and spatial planning, archeology, physical sciences (metals, geology), chemistry;
- the end of studies for engineering schools, schools of architecture, landscape, heritage.
This Master Degree is open to architects, planning professionals, cultural professionals (archeology, museology, heritage curator), economists specializing in the management of cultural heritage, professionals specializing in the management / restoration of cultural heritage (engineers, paleometallurgists), field archaeologists and experimental archaeologists, upon validation of experience.
Eligibility is on file. This file must include:
1. A certified photocopy of the diploma required for registration or equivalences in the scientific and / or professional field;
2. Certification of the ALTE +4 language level (French and English);
3. A handwritten cover letter written in French or English;
4. Two letters of recommendation in French or in English, from professors of the university of origin or, for professionals, scientific leaders or supervisors;
5. A curriculum vitae (special attention will be paid to candidates who already have experience in the field: internship, work ...);
6. A study project (see topics proposed) proposing a comparative study relating to the patrimonialization of a tangible or intangible technical unit: know-how, tools or machines, building, landscape, or a site accompanied by four basic bibliographic references. The originality of the subject and the commitment of the student will be particularly appreciated. Generally speaking, in their project, students must demonstrate the ability to hold original reasoning in the field, apply this ability to understand in a new situation, and communicate their skills to both specialists and non-specialists;
7. The application form properly completed and dated.
Note: For all candidates who have already defended a thesis, it is requested to submit the PDF version on the application website.
Candidates are admitted after analysis of their application file by the jury according to the following criteria: academic excellence (25%); research proposal (25%); letter of motivation (15%); professional experience (15%); languages (10%); home university (10%). Special attention will be paid to the cover letter and the research project. The criterion of professional experience opens the selection to professionals wishing to advance in their career by acquiring an international diploma.
Filing of files
The submission of applications is done on the online registration platform.
Opening of applications: 17 January 2022
Closing date for applications: 15 March 2022
EMJM TPTI Scholarships: Admission is decided by the Scientific Liaison Committee of the Master (CSLM). It is decided according to the rankings proposed after examination of the files by the members of each partner University. It constitutes a main list and a waiting list, which are submitted to EACEA. Final results are released in May.
Without scholarships:Admission is decided by the Scientific Liaison Committee of the Master (CSLM). It is decided according to the rankings proposed after examination of the files by the members of each partner University. It constitutes a main list and a waiting list, which are submitted to EACEA. Final results are released in May.
Personal information (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 18.12.2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L8, 12.1.2001, p.1).